PowerSwitch Main Page
PowerSwitch
The UK's Peak Oil Discussion Forum & Community

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jihad Watch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A gunman has killed two and left many injured, some seriously, in Strasbourg, France.
The gunman is feared still to be on the loose.

Not confirmed to be holy jihad, but it does have an Islamic look to it.
The gunman is said to be "known to the security forces" which is often code for this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-46530265
Little John

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call me paranoid, but the first thought that went through my head was that it would be a Right wing European as part of a black ops by our dear leaders to take the wind out of the sails of the yellow vest rebellion.
Lord Beria3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost certainly jihadi given the Christmas market target.

Police resources have been diverted to deal with the yellow vests protests so I suspect the usual focus on radical jihadi extremists was distracted leading to this tragedy.

Police only have finite resources of time, money and numbers!

Any major non terror emergency in counties with a large jihadi population need to accept that it will increase probability of jihadi terror attacks which are the main security threat.
adam2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now presumed to be Islamic terrorism as it is reported that the attacker shouted "god is greatest" in Arabic whilst carrying out the attack.

As well as the two fatalities, reports state that a third victim is brain dead.

Terrorist still on the loose, and may no longer be in France. TPTB have declared a state of heightened alert in France.
boisdevie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam2 wrote:
Now presumed to be Islamic terrorism as it is reported that the attacker shouted "god is greatest" in Arabic whilst carrying out the attack.

As well as the two fatalities, reports state that a third victim is brain dead.

Terrorist still on the loose, and may no longer be in France. TPTB have declared a state of heightened alert in France.

It can't be a muslim surely as they've repeatedly told us they're a religion of peace. I bet it's those militant Buddhists again, killing innocent people.

I really do hope that one day those politicians that let all this happen - the diversity is wonderful brigade - that they all swing from lampposts.
vtsnowedin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boisdevie wrote:

I really do hope that one day those politicians that let all this happen - the diversity is wonderful brigade - that they all swing from lampposts.
That goes too far by a mile. We want these fools to be out of office and out of power but to wish them executed by any means is to join the terrorist in their extreme remedies to problems that are at least uncivilized and so fifteenth century.
kenneal - lagger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vtsnowedin wrote:
boisdevie wrote:

That goes too far by a mile. We want these fools to be out of office and out of power but to wish them executed by any means is to join the terrorist in their extreme remedies to problems that are at least uncivilized and so fifteenth century.

While I agree with you, VT, there's not much love for politicians in the UK at the moment.
vtsnowedin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenneal - lagger wrote:

While I agree with you, VT, there's not much love for politicians in the UK at the moment.
I suppose it could be worse. they could be demanding that they all be Drawn and Quartered. Might be in the old codes there somewhere never repealed.
adam2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrorist now shot dead by police, various reports state.
jonny2mad

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one of the reasons we chopped Charles head off was because he had conspired to have the scots invade the uk after he lost the English civil war .

I dont think there would be anything wrong with putting merkel on trial as a traitor or Jackie smith if she told police to not investigate child rape .

The fact that political leaders can get away with being traitors encourages them to be traitorous

optimism is cowardice oswald spengler
boisdevie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonny2mad wrote:
one of the reasons we chopped Charles head off was because he had conspired to have the scots invade the uk after he lost the English civil war .

I dont think there would be anything wrong with putting merkel on trial as a traitor or Jackie smith if she told police to not investigate child rape .

The fact that political leaders can get away with being traitors encourages them to be traitorous

Absolutely. If you never have the face the consequences of your decisions then you have no incentive to do the job right.
adam2
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is has been announced that another victim of the recent attack has died of their injuries, taking the total death toll to 5 Sad

I cant support calls to murder or execute politicians with whom one disagrees, whilst times are still more or less normal and they can be removed by voting.

In case of war or revolution, killing the last lot of leaders might well be justified, but not in peacetime.
As an example, I would have supported the execution of Hitler and his henchmen.
boisdevie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"In case of war or revolution, killing the last lot of leaders might well be justified, but not in peacetime. "

well, we might not have declared war but certain bits of islam have certainly declared war on us. When innocent parties are being deliberately murdered I'd say that was not peacetime.
vtsnowedin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boisdevie wrote:
"In case of war or revolution, killing the last lot of leaders might well be justified, but not in peacetime. "

well, we might not have declared war but certain bits of islam have certainly declared war on us. When innocent parties are being deliberately murdered I'd say that was not peacetime.

I'll go by the Vermont State police rule.
If a subject points a gun at you or any other person you shoot him dead NOW!
I can't find this in print anywhere but years of incidents with death resulting make it clear it is their policy.
emordnilap

Location: Houǝsʇlʎ' ᴉʇ,s ɹǝɐllʎ uoʇ ʍoɹʇɥ ʇɥǝ ǝɟɟoɹʇ' pou,ʇ ǝʌǝu qoʇɥǝɹ˙

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes. Very Colin Powell.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PowerSwitch Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 24 of 27

Jump to: